By viewing and using our website, you agree to use it at your sole risk. We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us, except as provided below.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information would not identify you personally. We may automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
1. The internet domain and IP address used to access our website;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and
5. If you linked to this website from another website, the address of that other website.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, including social security numbers, by sending an e-mail to us, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, or otherwise in the course of our business, we use that information to respond to your message, help us get the information you have requested, or in our course of dealings with you. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give this information to any private organizations. We do not collect information for commercial marketing. We will make what we believe to be reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of any social security numbers we may collect. We protect the confidentiality of social security numbers we collect in the course of business by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect their confidentiality, including:
1. Limiting access to social security numbers we collect;
2. Prohibiting unlawful disclosure of social security numbers we collect;
3. Reviewing these safeguards on a regular basis;
4. Training our employees in the proper handling of social security numbers; and
5. Requiring that third parties who may have access to social security numbers protect their confidentiality.
We would share your e-mail or such information with others, including a municipal or federal agency or applicable personnel, only if we were required to do so by law or legal proceedings. In addition, we would release documents, including e-mails, if required to do so by applicable law or legal proceedings.
We may link to external sites that we deem helpful, appropriate or of interest. Links to other sites or servers do not imply any endorsement of the opinions or ideas in those sites, nor do such links guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendor's products or services.
All of our content and images are protected by applicable laws and may not be reproduced without our express written permission of that of the copyright or trademark owner.